1. General. Welcome to the CIMZIASolutions® Website. This Website is owned by UCB CANADA INC. with registered offices at UCB Canada Inc., 2060 Winston Park Drive Ste. 401, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 5R7 Canada (“UCB CANADA INC.”). By accessing and browsing this Website, You accept the present terms and conditions. This Website is operated and controlled in Canada and is governed by Canadian laws. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND OR ABIDE BY THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. ANY ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND ASSERTION OF RIGHTS. UCB CANADA INC. may revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting at any time.
This Website is intended for residents of Canada only.
2. Health related Information / Medicinal Products. The information and materials on each page of this Website (the “Information”) have been compiled for the purpose of providing information and services for patients prescribed select UCB CANADA INC. medications. This Information is provided for information purposes only. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE, OR TO PROMOTE IN ANY MANNER ANY OF THE DRUGS OF UCB CANADA INC. AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES. DO NOT USE, AND UCB CANADA INC. HEREBY PROHIBITS YOU FROM USING, THE INFORMATION FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS. UCB CANADA INC. DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical advice directly from Your prescribing physician. This Website also contains information about medicinal products registered in Canada and available upon prescription from a medical doctor or healthcare professional only.
3. Disclaimer & warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although UCB CANADA INC. will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date Information on this website, UCB CANADA INC. shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS AND NEITHER UCB CANADA INC. NOR ANY COMPANIES OF THE UCB CANADA INC. GROUP PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. UCB CANADA INC. AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INFORMATION, OR FROM ANY ALTERATION TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE THAT UCB CANADA INC. MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. No Information contained on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in UCB CANADA INC..
4. Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyright in the Information is owned by UCB CANADA INC.. All rights in the Information are reserved. You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download or use Information from this Website, including but not limited to texts and images, for Your private use only provided You retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses without the prior written consent of UCB CANADA INC.. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Website, or any copyright of UCB CANADA INC. or of any other party is hereby granted to be conferred to You.
5. Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to UCB CANADA INC. and/or other parties. The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary Information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of UCB CANADA INC. and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary Information or rights of UCB CANADA INC. and/or other parties is hereby granted to or conferred upon You. Do not use UCB CANADA INC. trademarks or potentially confusing variations in Your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether You or UCB CANADA INC. is the source of the Website.
6. Links to other sites. This Website contains links to third-parties’ pages or websites. UCB CANADA INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT (INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES) AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM ANY SUCH PAGES OR WEBSITES. You should review the legal notice and privacy statement of each website that You visit.
7. Links to UCB CANADA INC. Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of UCB CANADA INC. unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full UCB CANADA INC. domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
8. Website availability. UCB CANADA INC. does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not UCB CANADA INC., assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to Your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
9. Revisions. UCB CANADA INC. may at any time revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which You are bound.
- “Cookies” refers to small pieces of information that are stored by Your web browser on Your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to remember certain information about You in order to customize the information You see during visits to a website and/or to collect information about Your visit;
- “Personal Data” refers to Your personal information such as, but not limited to, Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, financial information, etc. and Your personal health information such as, but not limited to, Your medical history, medical condition(s), information relating to Your treatment, information relating to Your health insurance, etc., that can be used to identify You;
- “UCB CANADA INC.” refers to UCB CANADA INC. 2060 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, ON Canada L6H 5R7;
- “We” or “Us” refers to UCB CANADA INC. as the owner of this Website, and/or to the Service Provider/Administrator, as applicable;
- “You” or “Your” refers to users of this Website.
Active Information Collection
This Website actively collects information and Personal Data from You both by asking You specific questions and by permitting You to communicate directly with Us via e-mail or mail.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Except as otherwise stated, We may use Your information that You provide to Us to determine Your eligibility for the CIMZIASOLUTIONS Program, to conduct CIMZIASOLUTIONS Program related activities and to deliver related services, to audit and confirm Your eligibility and continued use of the CIMZIASOLUTIONS Program, to audit and perform quality control and compliance functions in relation to the CIMZIASOLUTIONS Program, to improve the content of this Website, to customize this Website to Your preferences, to communicate information requested by You, and for any other purposes reasonably determined by Us.
We may disclose Your Personal Data to your health care providers.
In addition, We may disclose Your Personal Data to third parties, including our affiliates, located in Canada and/or any other country, but only:
- third parties We use to support our business (e.g., internet service providers, hosting companies, fulfillment services, technical support, delivery services, and financial institutions), in which case We will require such third parties to agree to treat it in accordance with relevant privacy legislation;
- where required by law, court order, or government regulations;
- to protect and defend the rights of UCB Canada Inc., this Website or the users of this Web site;
- under circumstances We believe reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety of users of our products and services, this Web site or the public;
When You register with Us, You may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If You choose to withhold any Personal Data which is required by Us, it may not be possible for You to register and to obtain a response from Us.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Your Personal Data is not kept if it is no longer needed for the purposes required or as required by law.
UCB CANADA INC. protects Your personal information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Security controls protect against non-authorized access, use, alteration, duplication, destruction, or disclosure of personal information regardless of the format in which it is held.
Questions and Access
It is your responsibility to update Your Personal Data held in our system. However, We may from time to time request You to update Your Personal Data.
You have the right to access, modify or delete your Personal Data at any time by accessing the system where available, or by contacting UCB CANADA INC. in writing via:
UCB Canada Inc.
2060 Winston Park Drive Ste. 401
Oakville, Ontario, L6H 5R7
We will assist You if You inform Us that You need assistance in preparing a request concerning Personal Data. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. We may choose to allow you to access Your Personal Data through an appropriate health care provider. Administrative charges may apply.
© 2019 UCB Canada Inc. All rights reserved.